Thursday, February 25, 2016

One week post op update

Today was a little hard. I have suddenly turned even more sensitive then I already am to comments. It was as if the tough skin I had prepared myself for went away. I cried over small comments. I suddenly felt like I shouldn't have said anything about my surgery. I believe with all my heart that this was the best choice for me. I know 100% that this journey is amazing and wonderful, hard and evil. I am going to continue to share my journey, to inspire others. To help educate and continue to speak out about the world of gastric bypass.

On a different note. YAY for day 6/7. Guess it depends how you look at it. I had surgery early morning on Friday, today is Thursday. I count Friday as one day. You decide. Anyhow. I started 237. Today I was 217. I earned every pound lost of that. Call it water weight, call it actual fact call it what ever you want. Either way it is gone from my body and I NEVER want to see it again. So enjoy today's video. I plan on doing two new videos tomorrow. So stay tuned. Much love everybody.



               





No comments: