Sunday, February 7, 2016

I tried the PB2 Shake.. And here is how it went.

So I tried the new PB2 Shake, recommended by Dr. Matthew Weiner:   Here is the link to the video about protein shakes.:
You can view that video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un6Oz... 

 I have had the stuff for a few days now, and finally got the guts to try it. I am not adventurous, and I don't try new things to often. With this new surgery coming, my whole world is about to change. I am going to have to be a little more open to trying things, in order to get in my protein.  Not only do I don't try stuff to often, I have a texture issue. I am sounding like a huge whiny baby right now, but it is true. None the less, I sucked it up and I tried this new shake option and well..... Here are the results of that. I hope you enjoy this video.

            SHARE IT, SUBSCRIBE, GIVE IT A THUMBS UP. I Deserve it after this video.  


No comments: